In an emergency always call 999
- If you wish to report fraud, please telephone 0300 123 2040 or click this link: ACTION FRAUD
- This form is only to be used for incidents in the Thames Valley Police area, consisting of Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire and Milton Keynes.
- Please use this form to report a non-emergency crime or to give information to Thames Valley Police. Call 999 in an emergency.
- Please note: Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
- If you are reporting on behalf of someone else, please complete all sections.
Should your answer to any of questions 2. to 6. be yes, please telephone 101 or 999.
Section 1: Information regarding the crime/incident
(Please provide as much detail as possible, including the exact location of the offence. Was anyone
seen to commit the crime/incident? Where was the property e.g. in a bag carried on my shoulder, in the boot of a car, inside my locker etc.)
(Description may include Sex, Colour, Height, Weight/size, Hair, Distinguishing features - Tattoos, glasses, facial hair, Clothing - Hat, top, bottom, shoes)
Section 2: Crime/Incident details
On or between which dates do you think the crime/incident took place. If you know the exact date use the first box only.
Enter in DD/MM/YYYY format.
At or between what times do you think the crime/incident took place. If you know the exact time use the first box only.
Enter in 24hr HH:MM format.
- Inside a premises:
'TVP HQ, Oxford Road, Kidlington OX5 2NX'
- In a street:
'near TVP HQ, Oxford Road, Kidlington'
- On a bus:
'route 207 bus between the library and bus station, Oxford'
Section 4: Reporting on behalf of someone else
When you click the submit button, your report will be forwarded to the police enquiry centre and you will receive a unique online report reference number.