For all non-emergency enquiries: 101

For emergencies: 999

Your form has been received. Your reference number is

Thank you, your information has been submitted securely, you will be contacted by Thames Valley Police within 72 hours.

The 24-hour Thames Valley Police non-emergency telephone number is 101. In an emergency, always call 999. You can anonymously give information about crime to Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.

In an emergency always call 999

  • If you wish to report fraud, please telephone 0300 123 2040 or click this link: ACTION FRAUD
  • This form is only to be used for incidents in the Thames Valley Police area, consisting of Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire and Milton Keynes.
  • Please use this form to report a non-emergency crime or to give information to Thames Valley Police. Call 999 in an emergency.
  • Please note: Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
  • If you are reporting on behalf of someone else, please complete all sections.


* 1. Are you trying to report fraud? Yes No
* 2. Is the incident still happening at this time? Yes No
* 3. Has someone been injured or is anyone in possible danger at the moment? Yes No
* 4. Is there a "crime scene" or other physical evidence? Yes No
* 5. Did the incident happen outside the Thames Valley area? Yes No
* 6. Have you been a victim of a similar crime in the last 12 months? Yes No

Should your answer to any of questions 2. to 6. be yes, please telephone 101 or 999.

Section 1: Information regarding the crime/incident

(Please provide as much detail as possible, including the exact location of the offence. Was anyone seen to commit the crime/incident? Where was the property e.g. in a bag carried on my shoulder, in the boot of a car, inside my locker etc.)

(Description may include Sex, Colour, Height, Weight/size, Hair, Distinguishing features - Tattoos, glasses, facial hair, Clothing - Hat, top, bottom, shoes)

Section 2: Crime/Incident details


Start Date Calendar
End Date Calendar

On or between which dates do you think the crime/incident took place. If you know the exact date use the first box only.
Enter in DD/MM/YYYY format.


At or between what times do you think the crime/incident took place. If you know the exact time use the first box only.
Enter in 24hr HH:MM format.


For example:

  • Inside a premises:
    'TVP HQ, Oxford Road, Kidlington OX5 2NX'
  • In a street:
    'near TVP HQ, Oxford Road, Kidlington'
  • On a bus:
    'route 207 bus between the library and bus station, Oxford'


Section 3: Your details

*Are you the victim? Yes No

If you are the victim

Victim Support is an independent charity which can offer you help and support. We recommend their services, and it is Thames Valley Police policy to pass your details to Victim Support, unless you ask us not to. Please indicate if you are happy with this.

*Are you happy for your details to be passed to Victim Support? Yes No

*Did you witness the incident? Yes No

*Gender Male Female Not specified

*Do you consider you have a disability? Yes No Prefer not to say

Section 4: Reporting on behalf of someone else

Gender Male Female Not specified


When you click the submit button, your report will be forwarded to the police enquiry centre and you will receive a unique online report reference number.

Please Note:

  • Check all your answers before you click the submit button.
  • Once you click submit you will not be able to go back and change any of the fields.
  • You may wish to print a copy of the form for your records before you click submit.
  • You will be contacted by Thames Valley Police within 72 hours.
  • Personal information (such as name and address) submitted to this website will be held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and only used for policing purposes.
  • Thames Valley Police collect evidence to allow and support an investigation. We also collect data relating to victims to support government statistics, but also to help us monitor the impartiality of our policies and activities. How we use and store data is regulated by the Data Protection Act and by our registration with the Data Commissioner.